Hunt Energy Network provides a world-class solution for clean energy assets in ERCOT. Utilizing its traDER platform, HEN fully automates your assets State-of-Charge (SoC) for asset life longevity and compliance. The traDER MAX optimization engine, through machine learning and artificial intelligence, creates bidding strategies that maximize the value of your asset through Day-Ahead, Real-Time and Ancillary Service markets. HEN’s 24/7/365 Network Optimization Center then provides around-the-clock monitoring and management to mitigate operational issues.
What We Do
Network Optimization Center
- 24/7/365 operations and trading
- Asset dispatch, bidding and scheduling
- Invoicing and settlements
- Full Automation
- SCADA system integration
- Multi-objective State-of-Charge management
- Day-Ahead and Real-Time Energy / Ancillary Services optimization
- Hunt Energy Network announced it has formed a new venture, in collaboration with Manulife Investment Management, that will actively participate in the energy storage space within the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT). Manulife Investment Management’s commitment was sourced for the John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.) balance sheet as well as third party managed accounts (collectively “Manulife”).
- The new company will be called HEN Infrastructure, LLC, and will develop and manage a portfolio of 500 megawatts (MW) of distribution level energy storage assets in ERCOT, dispatched by Hunt Energy Network’s proprietary TraDER platform.